Luke and Jesse walk us through making these awesome double coated Buffalo Wings
We arn’t entirely sure if we invented or appropriated this recipe but either way these 1UP’d wings have been a staple at games nights for a good while.
- 750g-1kg of pre-crumbed frozen Buffalo wings
- 1 Bottle of Franks hot sauce (or hot sauce of your choice)
- 125g Butter
- 2tsp of garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 packet of spicy Pringles or chips of your choice.
- Pre-heat oven to 180-200c (depending on what the directions on the frozen wings suggest)
- Add butter, hot sauce and garlic in in a saucepan and gently heat until combined (don’t worry if the butter separates) the allow to cool
- Crush Pringles into a large bowl or deep tray
- Coat frozen wings in sauce then cover with crushed Pringles/chips and place on a baking tray
- Cook for 15-20 mins at 180c (again check the directions for the wings for guidance). Keeping an eye on them as they cook as the sweetness in the hot sauce can sometime burn.
Please like & share: